We work closely with our clients to tailor our products to their individual project needs. Our rapid, accurate turnaround service ensures that your project isn’t held up and you promptly get the information you need.
We offer the following services upon request with all of our project estimates:
- Preliminary Budgets
- Cost Planning
- Scope of Work
- Quantity Takeoffs
- Shop Drawings
- Construction Scheduling
ENGINEERING AND TECHNICAL SOLUTIONS
Our products are built on a solid foundation of industry know-how and technical knowledge that gives us the ability to participate in projects of varying size and complexity. We offer in house product design, using Solidworks Premium as well as project-specific layouts and custom orders in AutoCAD 2013.
We routinely deal with engineers and architects to seamlessly incorporate our products into your project scope. Our engineering and technical staff possess a wealth of knowledge and can help find solutions to your project. Upon request, we can provide you with the following.
- 3D renderings
- 3D prototyping
- CAD drawings of layouts, parts, products, etc
- Finite element analysis and structural calculations
- Load calculations on NBC/IFC codes
- Testing and certification of existing and new materials
Our products and services are second to none. We install our products with our trained professionals across the continent, and also offer on-site training to ensure the best and most knowledgeable installation possible, so you can get the most out of your investment. At Kinesik Engineered Products, we stand by our products, quality and service with an industry leading warranty and performance guarantee.
You can be confident that when you choose to install your products with our professionals, you know;
- Your warranty is extended when installed by our certified installers
- We are fully insured and licensed
- We hold Workers Safety Insurance Board/Workers Compensation coverage
- We also offer on-site training and certification
As professional in the accessibility industry, we are aware of accessibility laws and requirements from an international to provincial scale. We are industry accredited professionals and work within all provincial and federal guidelines.
We offer our clients the following services;
- Information Sessions
- On-site consultation guidance
- Code compliance support
- Local, provincial, and federal building code knowledge, under the following regulatory industries: